- UNIVERSAL FIT, SUPER BRIGHT RGB ROCK LIGHTS : Rock lights could be installed on trucks, sedans, ATV, boat…… higher power output make your car more attractive in the night.
- APP CONTROL TO CHANGE COLORS : You can use app to control they’re colors, change color, turn to : music mode, more than 20 Strobe modes, voice mode. If you buy 2 more rock lights, you can control all rock lights together by add them to the same group. Also support change they’re single sets name and group’s name.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANT METAL LED BASE :Compared with others’ plastic led base, we prefer aluminum led base. Painted aluminum could stand high temperature, extend rock lights service life.
- TWO TYPE OF TURABLE RUBBER PADS: 2 type of bubber pads, one type of pad for surface, another for tube. Could fit for more position, like bumper, Grille Inserts, underbody, etc.
- ALL TOOLS INCLUDED. INSTALL EASILY: We provide screws and nuts, bluetooth control box, remote control, 8 rock lights with wires. Easily connect each rock lights and easily drilled onto your truck fender board.
- 1 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: Backed up 1 year warranty, buy with confidence. We will help you and respond to you within 24 hours, any question, feel free to contact us by email.
APP Control: Bluetooth LED Rock Light Kit. (App Name : OL-ble light)
Light Quantity: 4 Pcs LED per set.
LED Type: Cree
Light Color: RGB
Voltage DC: 12V
Power :9W for one light.
Control Function: Timing, Music controll, Single color(RGB), alternate Flash, strobe, DIY and etc.
OS Supported: iOS 7 and Android OS 4.3 .
Power Cable Length: Approx. 4m.
Light Size: 7.5*4*1.3cm.
- 4 Pods LED Rock Light.
- 8 kits screw and nut.
- 4 pieces rubber surface pad.
- 4 pieces rubber tube pad.
How to Install : (App: OL-ble light)
Once you’ve downloaded the App. you will then turn on your Smartphone’s Bluetooth connection and connect to the app by clicking the Scan button to select your Rock Light Connection. You can use the App for up to 30 feet away from your vehicle.
1. Click Top Left Menu Tab Icon
2. Select the Light List button
3. Click on the OL-ble Light ( Rock Lights)
4. Click Connect at the top right of the screen
5. Begin using the color wheel to change the LED colors
Other Menu Settings;
Click on the preset scene mode settings to enjoy a colorful light show synced with your rock lights.
Click the top right file button to connect to your phone’s music files and have your light Sound LEDs match to the beats.
Set up a timer for your Rock Lights turn on or off at specific times.
Find all information on every setting in the app.
Led Rock Light , Free downloade App .
Download the free app by taking a photo of the QR Code below . Or check “OLblelight ” on App Store .
Install ( 2 ways )
Remember, the rock light pods become extremely hot when in use, so you will not want to install the pods or control box underneath or on any sensitive material or power lines under your vehicle for safety.
2.5mm Allen wrench
7 mm wrenchor socket
5/32 inch drill bit
Install Septs :
1. Choose the mounting locations for each of the LED pods and the control box. Please refer to your vehicles owner’s manual for safe areas to install additional lighting and wiring.
2. Determine where the wires will run through. If needed, drill a hole(s) for the wire connector to pass through.
3. Mark and begin driling each mounting hole with a 5/32″ drill bit.
4. Install the LED Pods by themselves for a flat install or with the Rubber Mounting Pads for rounded surfaces.
5. Insert the two 25mm Screws through the LED Pod screw holes and Rubber Mounting Pad.
6. Secure the Screw and Pods with the Washers and Nuts to install flush with the drilled holes.
7. Secure the Pods by tightening the Screws for a snug fit away from any wiring or moving parts.
Caution: The Pods become very hot during use, which can cause severe damage to any lelectrical, rubber, or moving parts that are exposed and too close to your Pods. Keep Pods away from any parts that can be damaged by extreme heat exposure.
8. Connect all of the Pod Cables to the Splitter Cable and secure by screwing locking the collars from the Spltter Cable. Secure the Caps by tightening the end connections with your fingers.
9. Connect both sets of Splitter Cable input wires to the vehicle electrical system using additional power wire and fuse with fuse holder. Red is positive (+). Black is negative (-).
10. Once the Pods and Control Box electrical wiring are all safely connected to your vehicle’s electrical system, you can now begin using the Rock Light Pods with the Bluetooth App on your Smartphone. Feel free to share a review of your installation with info about your exact off-road vehicle so other customers understand too! Rock on!