- Color: JK-Black
- Material: Aluminum alloy + ABS
- Installation location: fuel tank
- Exterior: Textured
- Package Dimensions: 7.36 x 7.24 x 4.84 inches
- Weight: 0.45KG
- Applicable to Jeep Wrangler models with 2 doors and 4 doors from 2007 to 2017.
- The aluminum shell and ABS base structure are used to help the stability and strength during installation. The high-quality black powder coating ensures anti-rust and anti-corrosion. This is a high-quality and inexpensive product.
- The fuel tank cap is very easy to install, without drilling and without lock. Be sure to follow the instructions when installing, so you can save time and clear the steps.
- Give your car a more aggressive off-road appearance by adding a unique fuel tank cap.
- Remove the gas cap and pull it out of its tab that is simple.
- Remove the tail light assembly.
- Take the old filler door off.
- Put the rubber ring into the new gas cap cover.
- Install the new gas cap cover and put your gas cap in place.
- Put your taillight back in place.
- Gas tank cap x 1 pc.
- User manual X 1pc.
- Stainless steel screws x 6 pcs.