- NO VIBRATION AND WOBBLE – This door off mirror comes with a locking knob and tougher steel bracket arms, they are bracket inside the package.
- WIDER FIELD OF VISION – Run the summer with no doors at all, save yourself from a traffic violation for less then the cost of the ticket. Features of Doxmall 4×4 safari mirrors, stick out farther than stock mirrors, no hassle with visibility like relocating the stock mirrors than stock mirrors, no hassle with visibility like relocating the stock mirrors
- EASY TO INSTALL – This adventure mirror mounts to a bolt-on bracket and is secured with a locking knob that allows for easy installation and removal. There’s NO drilling required.
- PACKAGE & FITMENTA: Package comes in one pair of TJ Mirrors. They are compatible with 4X4 1997-2006 & 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler, 2004-2006 & 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2007-2017 Jeep LJ JK Jeep Safari, majority warranty which take off the door.
Lift Type : Manual
Lenses Material : Glass
Bracket Arms : Alloy Steel
Color : Black
Fit Type : Vehicle Specific Fit
Shape : Rectangular
Weight : 1.5 kg/set
Package Size: 10.43 x 5.63 x 4.69 inch
– 2 x Side rear view mirrors
– 2 x Bracket arms
– 4 X Screws
How to choose your adventure mirror ?
——You have had the need for quality mirrors whenever you want to remove their vehicle’s doors.It is also a pretty good idea to have mirrors on both sides anyway, as the additional visibility certainly won’t hurt.
——Now, if you are driving a TJ or JK, then deciding on replacement mirrors when the doors are off is a pretty simple process. These mirror should be apply to the A-pillar.
——Make sure when mounting these mirrors that you have an extra set of hands to help out, as this will help support the mirror upon installation. You can also order hinged Adventure mirrors.
——For those with JK or JL Wranglers, this style slips into the empty door hinge, and is extremely useful and versatile because it works with any Wrangler.
——Keep in mind, this is a basic guide designed to give you several mirror alternatives when you remove those hard doors.