The MX series tire pressure sensor is a new generation of general-purpose programmable sensor. It adopts the latest intelligent technology to help you complete the sensor replacement efficiently. It has the remarkable characteristics of the original sensor in terms of signal gap, durability and function, and can be tested accurately and without error. The temperature and pressure inside the tire ensure your driving safety at all times
Battery life: ≥5 years
Working temperature: -40℃ to +125℃
Storage temperature: -40℃ to +150℃
Working humidity: 90%
Working frequency: 315MHz/433MHz
Pressure detection range: 0 to 800kpa
Pressure reading accuracy: ±10kpa
Temperature reading accuracy: ±5℃
Acceleration (G) sensor reading accuracy: ±15%
Transmission power: 5-8dBm
Battery voltage: 3.0V
Size: 12.2 x 10.8 x 2.8 cm
1. Durability and functional performance
2. Vehicle-grade batteries that can adapt to any harsh environment
3. High-precision air valve effectively prevents air leakage
4. The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized and has excellent corrosion performance
5. Robust compact rotary valve stem design can be adjusted at any angle within the range of 0-35 degrees to meet the installation requirements of different types of wheels
6. Dual frequency: only 1 tire pressure sensor (315 + 433MHz) can provide service for almost all vehicles equipped with TPMS
7. 98% vehicle coverage: With the latest and most comprehensive 98% OE sensor coverage on the market, as well as up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it is suitable for almost all types of wheels on the road.
8. Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to avoid air leakage.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by Autel sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
7. Autel MX-Sensor arrive blank and must be programmed with an Autel TPMS service tool prior to installation or at 0 PSI/kPa
8. Do not race with the vehicle on which the Snap-in MX-Sensor is mounted, and always keep the drive speed under 180km/h for Metal Valve sensor, or 240km/h for Rubber Stem sensor.
TPMS Sensor TPS218 x 1 pcs