- Wide Application: These lights can be LED marker lamps, car side lamps, trailer lamps for cars, trucks, trailers, horse trailers, travel trailers, boat trailers, RVs, and more.
- Excellent Brightness: They perform excellent brightness to improve your vehicle, providing a wider and farther visible range. You can use them anywhere as you need them.
- Complete Package: The package comes with a total of 10 pieces of LED marker lights for trucks in amber color, and 20 pieces of screws; The quantities and colors are sufficient for you to use and replace, and can easily meet your daily use and other requirements.
- Lasting And Durable: Doxmall RV signal lights are made of quality LED and plastic, which is reliable and not easy to deform and break They can keep for a long time.The surfaces of these lights are smooth and comfortable to touch, so that you can use them safely.
- Waterproof Design: Our RV trailer lights are designed with totally enclosed circuit, and IP67 waterproof materials, which make them not easy to fade due to exposure to sunlight and rain water, bringing you excellent experience.
- Easy Installation: We have prepared 2 pieces of screws for each trailer running light, with which you can install them on your vehicles easily.
- 12 Months Warranty: All Doxmall products will be checked and packed well before shipping. We support 12 months warranty under our products. If you are not satisfied with our items or any questions about the items, please contact us.
Item Name: LED Trailer Marker Lights
Voltage: DC 12-24V
Light Color: Red
Waterproof Rate: IP67
Lifespan: 50000+ hours
Qty: 10pcs led lights
Warranty: 12 Months
10Pcs x Red Trailer Marker Lights
1set x screws
1.Determine the mounting location for the marker light, should be mounted to a flat surface or one with the least amount of curvature.
2.Mark and drill the 3 mounting holes with the provided foam tape base.
3.Peel and stick the tape base of the light.
4.Pass the wire lead through the middle hole, and fix the 2 sides of light with bolts and nut.
5.Get wire lead connected, black to negative, red to positive, and then power on.