Name : RGB LED Headlight Bulb
Voltage: DC 9-36V
Power: 40W (20W/Bulb)
Luminous Flux: 6000Lm (3000LM/Bulb)
Lifespan: >30,000 Hours
Waterproof Grade: IP68
Application: Car Headlight/ Foglight
Cooling: Fan Cooling
Control : By Smart Phone APP through Bluetooth.
Warranty : 1 Year
- Introduction: Name: RGB seven-color remote control headlights;With Canbus : Fit for all universal car by this canbus . Called error dismiss- Without any Lighting error code in you car , start engine and ligting directly.–Cooling : By Fan to keep longer Lifesapan of this Hedlight bulb or Fog light.
- Working temperature: -40 ° C + 85 ° C–Optional model: H1 H3 H7 H8/H9/H11 9005/HB3/H10 9006/HB4 9012 880/881/H27; H4/HB2/9003 9004/HB1 9007/HB5 H13/9008
- Change color in order to suitable weather or your idea : car headlights , fog light. If you wanna use it as fog light , you can change color by yourself and won’t effect your usual driving .
- As Headlight , you will have nice view at fog ,snowy, raining or sand weather. Change it into yellow , you will get well view in those inormal weather.
- The headlight color is white light, and the colorful light can be used as fog light.Be sure to download the APP that controls the light before using the Bluetooth remote control
- Determining how to access the headlight bulb is easily the most challenging part of the job. While it seems like you should be able to just pop the bulb out, often times you have to remove other parts just to get to the bulb.
- On most vehicles, you reach the headlight bulb through the engine compartment. Open the hood and look for the headlight sitting in a bulb holder. Also check your owner’s manual for information on the best way to get to the headlight bulb and what parts you might have to remove to reach it.
- Assess how to remove the old bulb. On some vehicles, the bulb is secured in the headlight assembly by a wire assembly while other cars have the bulb positioned directed into the headlight assembly. Once you know how the bulb is held in the housing, you’ll know how to remove it.
- At this point, you’ll also be able to determine what tools you’ll need to complete the job. Many headlight bulbs can be removed without tools, but some do required the use of a flathead or Phillips screwdriver.
- If there are power wires connected to the back of the bulb, remove them. There might also be a dust cover that you need to remove from the back of the headlight. There could also be a clip(s) that holds the bulb in place.
- Remove the bulb by holding the bulb housing and pulling it out. On some bulbs, you might have to use a twisting motion to remove it. Use a gentle touch when doing this so you don’t risk breaking the bulb.
- Before installing the new bulb, clean it with an alcohol wipe or by using rubbing alcohol and a lint-free cloth.
- Grasping the new bulb by the housing, line it up with the open socket and insert it. Avoid touching the bulb, the oil from your skin can leave a hot spot that may cause it to burn out faster. You may consider wearing gloves to avoid this issue.
- Reverse the process you used to remove the old bulb. Attach any wires or clips and replace the dust cover on if necessary. Put the headlight housing back in the frame. Replace any additional parts that you had to remove to gain access to the headlight bulb.
- Start up your vehicle and turn on the headlights to ensure that the new headlight is working properly. Also take time to check the aim of the headlights. If your lights aren’t aligned correctly, they may not be focused on the road – where you need the light to shine brightly. If they seem to be out of alignment, consult your owner’s manual for tips on correcting it.
1.Test all components before mounting: As shown below, plug ALL light units together and connect them to the controller and the switch wiring harness. Connect the RED battery terminal to the POSITIVE pole of 12V DC battery. Connect the BLACK battery terminal to the NEGATIVE pole. Turn on the switch and push the touch button to test all lights. The RGB LEDs on both sides of each bulb should light up. If the lights show any defects, please contact us and we will be happy to replace them for you.
2.Install the bulbs: Remove the existing bulbs from the headlights. Using the supplied collars, install the RGB bulbs into the headlights. Following the diagram below, plug the bulbs into the drivers and the drivers into the stock headlight plugs. Power headlights on to ensure proper install. Connect the other plug on each bulb to the Bluetooth controller.
WARNING: Do not force the plugs together! If they don’t snap together, verify that all the pins line up. If a pin is out of place, it must be straightened in order for the plugs to snap together.
3.(Optional) Connect sensor wire: If desired, connect the red sensor wire to desired 12V source.
4. Secure all wires and connectors: Use provided zip ties to neatly mount and hide any loose wires. Use provided double sided tape to hold male and female plugs together and to mount the LED drivers. Make sure wires are not touching anything hot or located on moving parts. Locate the ON/OFF switch and controller in a convenient location.
5. Connect to 12V DC power: Firmly connect the wire terminals to the positive and negative poles of the battery. Power on, download the App, and enjoy!
Note: Please confirm the headlight model compatible with your cars before purchasing.