Doxmall offers the brightest and highest quality led light for those riders who enjoy riding, pursuing better diving experience. We hope you can have good sight in any condition like night, foggy, sleeting, raining, but will never cause any confusion to coming drivers. That’s what we do, enjoy driving, enjoy exploring.
1.New LED Design: 100% Advanced LED chips give out bright and white ray for clear visibility. Perfect choice if you want to upgrade your fog lights to LED clear lens driving fog lamp.
2.High Quality Performance: With 4LEDX12W, 3LEDX5W powerful chips, these Ram fog lights are 3X much brighter than stock lights. They are made of are made with high quality PC material, which is resistant enough to protect the lights from being scratched easily, 6000K white bright lights output maximize illumination and IP67 rated waterproof.
3.Plug & Play: Bolt-on style fog lights are designed for quick and easy installation. Needn’t for any modifications. It usually only takes about 15 minutes to install.
4.Warranty: We support 1 year warranty. All Doxmall lights will be tested before shipping to ensure good quality. If you receive a defective light, please feel free to contact us and we will send you a replacement.
Light Source Type：LED
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Color Temperature: 6000K
Position: Front Lower
Life Span: Over 50000 Hours
2Pcs x LED Ram Fog Light
Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 (2002 – 2008)
Compatible with Dodge Ram 2500 (2003 – 2009)
Compatible with Dodge Ram 3500(2003 – 2009)
Compatible with Dodge Durango 2nd Generation (2004)
Compatible with Dodge Durango(2005 2006)
The installation was super simple, all you needed was a 10mm socket and to remove the 3 bolts from each light, the wiring and install the new lights.
1. Closely check your existing fog light assembly.
2. Remove the wiring harness from the fog light assembly.
3. Take out the mounting screws of your old fog light assembly. These screws are normally found at the back of the fog light assembly.
4. Take out the fog light assembly from your automobile.
5. Get your new fog light and install it on your vehicle using the mounting screws that you removed earlier.
6. Tighten the mounting screws just enough to keep your new fog light assembly securely installed. Be careful not to tighten the screws too much or they might cause damage to the assembly.
7. Get the wiring harness connected to your new fog light assembly.
8. Switch the fog lights on to see if they are working properly.